Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Pictures

It's about time I updated our family picture. Even though I wanted to lose more weight before I took pictures of myself, I decided to buck up & just do it... who knows how long it'll take me to lose what I want to. Thanks to my friend Janae who made the girls' bows at the last minute. And thanks Carli for taking our pictures...again. I think they turned out pretty cute, considering we couldn't get one smile out of Makelle, but at least she was actually looking at the camera.

7 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

cute! love the outfits:)

Becca said...

Those turned out great! You have such a cute family! It's the pits when the kids don't smile especially when you know they have an adorable one! She still looks like a doll though! Good to see you the other day!

The Littlefields said...

darling pictures! i love your color scheme. They turned out great!

Team Beardshall said...

I dont know what you are talking about.....you look great!!!! These turned out way cute!

Holly said...

What a cute family!! And you look great! Your kids are sooooooo dang cute!

The Miche's said...

So cute! You look amazing by the way! It is so hard to get everyone looking and smiling but it is nice to get personality!

Julie and Matt said...

These picture look fabulous! And so do you! Very cute!