Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Cabin

Sometimes I wonder if anybody really cares; but here goes another post.
We headed up to our cabin over my birthday weekend. Last year we did the same thing & on the drive home Makelle got car sick & threw up all over! This year, I got lucky, no throw up! We had lots of fun looking for deer, frogs & killing flies. The adults stayed up late & played Loaded Questions... I love that game! I haven't laughed so hard it a very long time!
Ethan is loving Kindergarten, he looks forward to going every day. Next week he goes off track, I'm not sure how much I'm really going to like tracks.
Kyler is sitting up & rolling everywhere.
Today I'm thankful for patience. The kids are fighting like mad, but I haven't lost it yet. Heavenly Father really is watching over me & helping me raise these kids.

7 comments:

robyn simpson said...

Aubrey, Your kids are soo cute and getting soo big.

Rach said...

I care.... thanks for the update. Glad you guys had a fun time at the cabin!! Love all the pictures too.

Becca said...

I care too! :) Your family is so cute Aub! We are so lucky to have the cabin! 3 cheers for good times!

Team Beardshall said...

I care too! Ha, glad there was no throw up for sure. That can always make a birthday weekend magical, right? I cant believe how big Kyler is getting!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

It seems one of your kids is puking on road trips:) The classy life of a mother right? Some days I am blessed with patience and other days I swear the kids drive me crazy on purpose:)

marjann said...

I love reading your updates!!!! And seeing the pics!!! Make sure you post some of our next race!!!!

Holly said...

I care! I love seeing all your updates and pictures of your kids! They grow so fast I swear!