Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 8, 2003

This was the happiest day of my life. My life changed forever. I'm so lucky to be married to such a great guy! He has taught me so much, he's so sweet & patient & loving.

Jeff is such a wonderful dad! I love that he will listen to all my stories... or at least pretends to ;) I love that he supports me in all that I want to do.

It was my year to plan our anniversary. We have never been away in the 7 years we've been married. We were both ready for a break, so I booked a room at the Anniversary Inn. My in-laws were sweet enough to take the kids for the night... the kids did awesome! Slept through the night & behaved themselves... what a relief! We spent the day at Gateway & went to a movie. There's a store called Brookstones, they have massage chairs & we took advantage & sat there for a 20 minute massage. We window shopped & then went to Rodizio's Grill for dinner. I loved spending time with just Jeff, no other responsibilities, we focused on each other & enjoyed every minute of our getaway. It was much needed! On the drive home I started missing my kids. I was glad to see them again, but loved having a day away.
Happy 7th baby! Love you forever!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you had a great anniversary! I love the pics! Look how young!!! How fun:)

Team Beardshall said...

Ha love the pics.....the funny thing is that you guys look the same! Glad you were able to get away. Sounds like you had a blast! Happy Anniversary! Hey get the lemonade next time!

Jackie said...

you guys look so young! haha now you're so grown up, i can't believe it haha! love ya

Sara B. Larson said...

Glad you had such a great getaway, that sounds like so much fun! Happy belated 7th :)