Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...I'll cry if I want to!!

I don't know where the time has gone. So many people-family, friends, & strangers have all said treasure this time!! It has been engrained into my brain & I am. We still have our bad days, but for the most part I am enjoying my young kids. Makelle has been such a treasure to our family! She is so sweet, very much laid back...well, she is a girl & so we do have our ups & downs. But for the most part very, very sweet. She has been my best baby by far, sleeping through the night at a month old & still is. She loves tomatoes, noodles, & candy. She is obsessed with Minnie Mouse & Daisy Duck; hence her birthday cake & her Halloween costume. She gives the BEST hugs! She's very ticklish & we all have so much fun tickling her to death. She started talking really well during family scripture study. We read the words & have the kids repeat it. She does very well & looks forward to scripture time.
She started off her birthday opening up presents from Grandma Jann. In the far right picture on the bottom she's digging deep into the bag to get the stuff out. When the other kids woke up she opened the presents we got her. She got a Minnie Mouse doll, a purple baby (she's obsessed with purple!), a stroller, a Minnie Mouse shirt, Red Rover... she spent the day playing with Minnie, her new baby & stroller, her coloring book & running from Lexi; who felt so left out that she teased Makelle all day long, just for attention. We took the birthday girl to Chick-Fil-A for dinner & let her play on the play set. Then came back for her Minnie cake & pink ice cream.
Can I just mention that birthday girls still need their sleep?! She missed her nap & by 7:00 I could really tell; she was flipping out over everything! So the birthday girl got her last birthday present... early bed time!!

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

SO cute! Love the minnie theme! Love the shirt, cake and doll! Katy would love that....I'm thinking that she will have a very similar birthday! I love the picture of her digging into the bag! So funny! You are right time flies!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

can't believe how big she is..I forget that I moved a year ago I guess:) So cute, and lucky for youshe is an easy baby:)