Thursday, December 2, 2010

Festival of Trees Recital

I just want to start off & say how proud I am of my 3 year old, Lexi. She has been working so hard & practicing almost everyday. She knew this song inside & out & really performed well! She had the opportunity to perform at the Festival of Trees with her dance class. I got better pictures of her practicing that day than I did at the recital.... I just wanted to watch her, I didn't want to be bothered with taking pictures :)
They danced to Hear Comes Santa Claus by Alvin & the Chipmunks. These 3 year olds were so cute!

My mom & Lexi before the recital. I do believe she's a natural, now she's not quite on beat all the time, but I'd say she pretty darn good, but I might be biased

Here she's practicing her march & whistle. She was very excited for make up, I had fun dolling her up. I was a little surprised she didn't get stage fright, she danced her heart out & afterward told us how much fun she had... this could get expensive. It'll be worth it, she's so happy! Stay tuned for a picture of Lexi & her best friend Abby at the recital...I'm still waiting for that photo :)

Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus...

3 comments:

The Littlefields said...

You're better than I am, it's still on my camera :) I'll get it to ya tho!

Linetta said...

Ahhh!! I remember those days with Shelby...Lexi is darling!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha she's into it and looks to have it down! I LOVE her hair. I am not sure I am going to pull off hair like that should Katy like to dance! So cute!!!!