Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Amazing

It's amazing how little minds come up with big ideas. Ethan wanted to put on a show for me. Him & Lexi used the chair as a stage & did tricks & dances for me. He told me to put up the blanket & where to put the chair. I thought it was a very cute idea & their performance was spectacular.
Ethan showed Lexi how to do it & she did her own little rendition. It was adorable & I look forward to the next one

It's amazing that Makelle is up & walking. I don't know how it happened, every time she would get up to walk some little child was there to push her right over, or pick her up, or even try to "help" her. But she is walking everywhere now, so I figured it was a good time to put shoes on. She loves them & doesn't do to bad walking in them.

It's amazing that our garden produced as much as it did. This is me & Jeff's second year planting a garden. We are still figuring out tricks & what works & what doesn't. Guess what, pumpkins worked! We had a fun time picking the pumpkins together.

Yes Lexi is eating a tomato like an apple. I don't get it, but she seemed to enjoy herself. Our zucchini & squashes have also done well. We're so lucky to have a garden & eat the fruits of our labor





5 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I had no idea. I love finding new blogging buddies through other blogs. The pictures of your kids are really cute!

The Miche's said...

That is so cute that kids wanted to put on a show it makes me miss being a kid! Way to go on success on the garden I wish we had a place to have one. Way to go Makella! love all the pictures you have some very cute kids!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

My kids really love putting on shows too---they seem to repeat themselves:) We tried pumpkins too, but only got one out of it all--it is a great looking pumkin though:)

Holly said...

Haha FUN! I remember putting on shows for my parents:) You kids are so cute! And I can't believe how big your youngest is already!

Jena said...

Great post!

Nahvi eats a tomato everyday, you are not alone!