Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Lovin' It!

I love all the energy that I have. Even though I'm not fully myself, I'm enjoying what energy I do have & am enjoying my kids a whole lot more! With no energy I literally didn't want my kids to do anything, I didn't want to clean up the mess. But now, I'm having more fun with them & don't mind the clean up. We let the kids paint pumpkins... they had tons of fun & made a huge mess. Good times! We made sugar cookies for family night. They had so much fun rolling their own dough & using the cookie cutters. Our family night was on service, we were supposed to decorate the cookies & give them to our friends & neighbors. We actually didn't have time to do that yet, so hopefully today. That was an even bigger mess & more work for me. But we had fun & made some good memories. Makelle was happy to entertain herself & was all smiles... she got to taste the dough too. She's been in a new phase where she wants to feed herself. So we gave her a plate & she had a blast eating pizza.
We find out what we're having on October 30th. So vote & tell me what you think I'm having. I've been secretly hoping for a boy, I believe three teenage girls would make me crazy, especially given how close they'll be. I know we'll survive & I'll be so happy either way. After talking to my aunt who has 4 girls in a row & super close too, I know I could do it & will have love & support. Let's just hope this one is a good sleeper too!

4 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Cute cute! I'm glad your enery levels are up. I want your sugar cookie recipe. ;) Can I get it wednesday?

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I am still waiting for that energy boost:) YOu are ahead of me so it must be coming soon. I picture you having another girl, but probably because I am used to seeing you with baby girls:) My kids both think the 4th is another girl, although I would like to have 2 boys and 2 girls, 3 girls and 1 boy would be precious too. It will keep AJ and Ethan sensitive right:) We painted pumpkins this week as well and I wondered while cleaning up the painted 2 year old, what was I thinking:)

The Miche's said...

Sounds like fun times at your house! That is so exciting that you get to find out in just a couple weeks.

Adam and Rachel said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you are feeling better!