Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!

My cute little Ethan turned 3 today! He's getting so big! I don't have time to post pics. I'll do that another day. But I wanted to mention a few things about him & why he's so special:
  *He's always thinking of others
  *He loves his little sister & tries to be the "mom"
  *He loves Jesus, he loves to pray & he loves nursery
  *He will always give me a hug & a kiss whenever I'm in need
  *He's such a good listener! He has his moments, but he will usually do what he's told. 
  *He's such a big helper, getting diapers & wipes & setting the table
  *He's so happy! He's always there to give me a smile
  *He's got a laugh you can't forget! It's very high pitched & so adorable!
  *He loves to play soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, football; he loves four wheeling and reading books
We love Ethan! Happy Birthday big guy!

No comments: