Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girls are fun!

So I gave Lexi my mascara today to keep her busy while I got ready. Somehow she opened it and tried to put it on herself. She did a pretty good job for a first timer! She is a very high maintence girl! She loves shoes! If you're not wearing them she will! She loves her pretty's! Necklaces, bracelets, nail polish, make up. My mom gave her some necklaces and bracelets for her birthday, she hasn't taken them off since. But she can't wear just one, she has to wear them all! Please pray that I'll have a boy next, or a low maintence girl. I think two high maintence girls will push me over the edge.

2 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Soo cute. Hopefully you will have another boy. I can't imagine two cute girls in a row either. What cute kids.

Holly said...

Aubrey! I havent seen you in so long! I was "blog-snooping" and came across yours! Your kids so adorable!! How have you been?!Where are you living?!I want your email! You have such a cute little family!