Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mounds

Yesterday we gave my in-laws a candy bar, wrapped up; it had a note that said: Remember Almond Joys have nuts, Mounds don't. Well, there's no nuts on our girl! They opened a Mounds. It took my mother-in-law a while to get it. Needless to say, I'm still in shock that it's a girl! I was kind of expecting a boy, Jeff thought for sure it was a boy & I guess he got it in my head that that's what we were having.
They got a clear shot & it's definitely a girl. And she's healthy & right on schedule. We are very excited to welcome the tie breaker!

7 comments:

Diane Owen said...

Makes me totally baby hungry and jealous. :) i'm so happy for you! You are such a great mom and a good example to us less patient and selfless moms. I'm glad you are my friend. :)

Prepare Today For Tomorrow said...

I love the excitment of finding out! Conrats!

The Miche's said...

Congrats! I love how you announced to the In laws the sex of the baby very creative! So excited to see is this little girl looks different from the rest!

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is awesome :) what a great way to tell them! So fun!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, that is awesome! Hey you make em' cute either way! Girls are the best...I guess you can't have too many sisters! Cant wait to meet her :)

Nicole said...

Oh I am so excited for you too! Yay for little girls. You are a great mom!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see you're new little one! I also love the way you announced..that's so funny! :)