Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeff

My sweet Jeff turned 29 yesterday. I wanted to shout it out to the world how much I love this man! I made a list of 29 things I love about him & he gave me a weird look, & asked why 29, that's a random number. Well, honey you're 29... not such a random number :) Since I've made the list I've thought of more, so here's a few:

*He's so patient

*He's always happy

*He makes the best out of any situation

*He rarely gets mad or upset

*He always upholds his Priesthood

*He serves in his calling faithfully

*He helps me with meals, cleaning & the kids

*The kids adore him & he's such a great dad

*He's always willing to help out & doesn't think about himself

*He may not be much of a talker, but he's a great kisser ;)

I'm seriously the luckiest girl to have this man sealed to me for all eternity! I'm blessed each day by his presence & his example. I love you babe! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Team Beardshall said...

Happy Birthday! Yeah....I don't know if I've ever seen him in a bad mood. Always happy for sure!