Thursday, May 13, 2010

You've Had a Birthday Shout, HOORAY!

I can't believe Ethan is 5 already! The years have just flown by! He's been so fun...
Ethan is so loving & caring. He can always be found by the little kids giving hugs & kisses. He's always willing to help me out & do whatever I need him to do. He loves playing soccer & has a natural ability to do it. If he doesn't score at least 5 goals he's just not happy. But he always tries his best. He's one smart kid, he's reading & telling time. He loves pre-school & is looking forward to kindergarten! He's been planning his 5th birthday since his 4th birthday. He wanted a party with a pinata & he wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. He got his wish & we had 12 little 5 year olds running around our house having a ball. Then we took him to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. He's now planning his 6th birthday. Throughout the day Lexi would say "Happy Birthday, Ethan!" It was cute that she remembered it was his day. And surprisingly there was no fighting all day. BEST DAY EVER!
Lexi loves to hold Kyler, every opportunity she gets she's always asking to hold him. He's smiling so good now, even the kids can get him to smile. Moab, a little girl I teach piano to got the first laugh out of our little guy. He's so fun & sleeping at least 8 hours at night, YES!!
Ethan's pre-school took a field trip to Wheeler Farm- thanks Jackie for helping me out with the kids! I couldn't have handled all four kids by myself at a place like that! They had lots of fun running around in the freezing cold! It was fun, I look forward to getting out more as the weather continues to warm up!
Oh & FYI the tiniest picture in the collage is Makelle on time out. She puts her nose in the corner & stays there for one minute. She cries the entire time... but stays there, surprisingly! It breaks my heart, but does the trick; she doesn't repeat that behavior when I put her there. Yesterday I saw her putting her dollie's nose in the corner... too cute!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

sure love ya aubrey! you're a trooper! know that i'm always here for ya!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, good call on the chuck e cheese! Kids are smart! Happy Birthday!