Friday, May 21, 2010

2 Special Days!

Lexi had a birthday on the 15th of May. She was SO excited! She loved all of her presents & was equally excited with each one. After Ethan's soccer games we had a picnice lunch and headed to the zoo. Don't waste your money there: no bears, no zebras, no mountain lions. We saw a whole bunch of monkeys & 2 penguins. They're bringing in some polar bears & sea lions, so go when they actually get some cool animals. The kids had fun though, it was the first time Makelle got to see all the animals that we've been talking about. She LOVED it! Lexi picked Red Robin for her birthday dinner. Ethan is starting to get goofy, every time we get out the camera he strikes a silly pose; too cute! Lexi is FINALLY 3. She's been asking every day for months if she was 3. She's going to start pre-school in September, I don't think she's really excited, but she needs it! Lexi loves playing with babies & wearing my high heels. She loves talking on the phone & she loves her baby brother!
On Sunday we blessed Kyler. Thanks to all our friends & family for making his day so special! I can't believe how big he's getting... all except for his head, he was 75% for his height, 50% for weight & 20% for his head. But I think he's adorable! He's very laid back & rarely cries. He loves to smile; as soon as he sees me he gives me a big cheezer. I love him!

3 comments:

The Miche's said...

It looks like you guys have been busy with birthday's. I love the pictures your kids are so cute and getting so big!

The Littlefields said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!! And happy blessing kyler! Cute cute kids. You're doing a great job Aubrey (I guess Jeff is too) :)

Holly said...

Oh my goodness your kids are soooo cute!! Happy birthday to...well them all pretty much!!