Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winter Fun

My kids are so lucky to have such a great dad! I don't enjoy the snow, I hate being cold. Luckily the kids have a dad that will play with them in the snow & show them how to make snow angels & snowmen.
Here they are making the first snowman of the season. Lexi didn't last too long, I think she's like me & doesn't enjoy being cold either.

TaDa!

My sister gave me such a cute idea I had to share it. You get sugar cones & paint them with green frosting & decorate them as a tree. The kids had so much fun doing this for family night last night... Jeff liked it too. The kids probably had more fun licking their fingers & knives filled with frosting.

Lexi ended up decorating two, she just had too much fun.
I am terrible at sending out Christmas cards. I have good intentions every year... most years I even get them addressed, but never sent, I don't know what my problem is. So consider this your Christmas greeting from the Ellingson family
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

marjann said...

It looks like they had sooo much fun!!!!! Jeff is such a good dad!!!! And your such a great mom!!!Great Snowman by the way!!!!

Jena said...

That is a great idea! Love it! Cute post :)

Robinson's said...

My favorite part of this post is the snowman, is that tumble weeds for the arms?!!! I am laughing so hard at that!!!