Monday, December 7, 2009

I just can't believe it!

I have had the flu 3 times this pregnancy. I had no morning sickness, but thrown up more this pregnancy than I have since being pregnant with Lexi. Makelle started throwing up on Thursday night. We thought it was too much oil in her tummy from dinner, there was no fever or any other symptoms. And she was fine the next day. Saturday night on the way home from my parents Ethan started throwing up.... why do my kids ALWAYS throw up in the car? Luckily I had a garbage bag & we caught it all. We also ended up on the side of the road with him puking some more. Saturday night I started feeling nausious & was out all day Sunday. So far everyone is feeling better... we're hoping no one else gets it & those who have had it are all over it! I want to enjoy the holiday parties & not worry about whether we should even go, so as not to get anyone sick. I know that was kind of a gross post, but I'm so sick of being sick!!

2 comments:

Lacey Tait said...

Oh my goodness i'm so sorry! How awful to be sick when your pregnant and during the holiday season. Let me know if I can do anything to help!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

That is crazy! We haven't gotten sick at all for awhile. Me or the kids are not the kind to throw up though. Of course it isn't even winter officially yet, so I am holding my breath...Hopefully this was the last sickness to hit you guys for awhile:)It takes enough energy to be a pregnant mom...