Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh the joys!

We got to spend my birthday weekend up at our cabin. The cabin is one of my favorite places to be, I learned so much up there growing up & have so many fond memories. I hope it's around for a long time so that my kids can make fun memories up there as well. We took a lot of "hikes" as Ethan called them, but they were more like walks. Me & Ethan had a little mommy/son time & took a long walk together. It's so nice to have that one on one time together. After that one on one time Lexi decided she wanted it too. So I took a walk with her too, this one wasn't so enjoyable as she wanted me to pull her in this tiny wagon. I was holding Makelle as well, so it was awkward & hurt my back. But we still had fun being up in the mountains & exploring.
Makelle absolutely adores stuffed animals! Once she gets a hold of one she has a hard time letting go. It's so cute to see her cuddle the animals & love them to pieces.
When Grumpy got up to the cabin he took us all to the shooting range. Lexi & Ethan were lucky enough to ride in the back with Spencer & Amber. They enjoyed being with the big "kids." They were so helpful and helped find all the clay pigeons that didn't get shot.
I am now officially 25. And for a wonderful birthday present Makelle decided to throw up all over her carseat on the way home from the cabin. What a wonderful present, right? After we cleaned it up as best we could with scented baby wipes & germX, we rode home with the windows down! She ended up just having a little too much oil in her tummy from the lasagna & was perfectly herself after throwing up.
Each of my children are such a blessing in my life! They bring so much to the family, so much happiness & joy. I can't wait to see what the next one will bring. They're all so different & I can't imagine what this one is going to look like, or be like. We got to see the heart beat today & everything is looking good. I'm excited to welcome another baby into our family!

10 comments:

Sara said...

You're pregnant?? I didn't know! Congratulations! I can't believe our oldest boys are the same exact age (by two days) and you are going to have 4! (and I barely have 2!) Interesting how life works out differently for everyone. Congrats again, I hope you have an easy pregnancy!

Holly said...

You're pregnant?! Congrats! When are you due?!

Russon said...

Congratulations!!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! You sure will have your hands full! Who am I to talk right:) I haven't announced it yet, so only you and those that read this will know that I am pregnant too:)

The Miche's said...

Congrats on #4 tha is very exciting! Happy 25th birthday! That was such a wonderful gift Makelle gave you I guess it is the wonderful joys of being a mom!

The Littlefields said...

That was a very subtle announcement there! I'm glad that everything looks good and that the baby is doing great.
I'm glad you got to spend your birthday at the cabin. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Rach said...

Congrats Aubrey!!

Diane Owen said...

I found your blog! very cute. I'm so excited to be pregnant with you.

Angie said...

Congratulations!! Glad everything is looking good. Hope your feeling well too!

Linetta said...

Ok missy...is Grandma pushing them out of heaven or WHAT?!?!?!?! Congrats!