Friday, August 14, 2009

Spencer & Amber are married!!

Spencer & Amber joined in holy matrimony for time & all eternity Thursday Aug. 13th. The ceremony was beautiful! Of course I cried, my only brother tied the knot. It was just yesterday he was kicking us with his cowboy boots & eating an apple everywhere he went. I'm so happy for him! He's lucky he found a girl that likes to hunt & fish just as much as him.
There was a lady there from Amber's ward that was doing balloon animals & things for the kids. Lexi got a pretty flower, & for most of the night she was making me smell it. It kept them entertained for a while considering how long of a day they had had.

She made Ethan a sword, hat & hilt. The batteries in my camera died yesterday so I took a late picture. He is absolutely in heaven!

The kids were so patient waiting for all the pictures to get taken. It's so nice they have cousins around the same age to keep them company. It was so nice to see old friends at the reception. It was a long day, waking up at 6 & getting into bed around 11:30. The kids were pretty good sports & slept in a little bit. All in all it was a good day & congrats & Spencer & Amber!

2 comments:

By Divine Design said...

Cute blog! I'm glad I found it. How are you guys? What's new?

Holly said...

I can't believe your little brother is married! Didn't he just get home from his mission?! Crazy!!!