Monday, July 27, 2009

She Did It!!

Last Tuesday Lexi told me she didn't want to wear a diaper, she wanted to wear panties. I said ok, reluctantly, I wasn't really ready to take the time to potty train. She had 3 accidents that day. The next day I put a diaper on her because I wasn't going to be home & didn't want to deal with it. Thursday she wore panties all day & hasn't had an accident since. I can't believe how big she has gotten so fast! I'm so proud of her & am so thankful it was so easy! It's so nice to only have one child in diapers!

4 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I don't want to think about potty training yet:) Cheyenne turns 2 in November so I will think about it then. I hate not being able to leave the house without worrying they might need to go right then, or you will have to deal with the embarassment of a puddle in the store. I will not miss this part of their childhood:)

The Miche's said...

Way to go Lexie! I bet it is so nice to have it done and over with! I have to say that little Makelle looks a lot like Spencer! Congrats on the potty training! What age did Ethan potty train?

Developed Memories Photography said...

lol, i love the look on her face. such attitude.

Becca said...

That is awesome! I am so glad it was so easy for you! What a big girl!