Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Little More Zing in Life

Lexi is known as the fiery one at our house. She's terribly dramatic, everything she does she uses as much drama as a little 2 year old can. She's been my hard child, she has to do things in her own time & in her own way.. it has to be her idea. She brings so much into this family! She celebrated her 2nd birthday on Friday. I kept asking her what she wanted for her birthday & the only answer I could get out of her was "cupcakes!" She she got cupcakes.. she licked the frosting off & that was that.. (was all my hard work worth it? ya, she was happy) She got quite a few items for her babies, she loves, loves, loves babies! She got some "pretties" & hasn't taken them off yet.. and clothes. She kept telling me over & over "it's my birthday mom!" She seemed to have a good day, she enjoyed all the attention. Happy Birthday Lexi!
On another note... I ran my first 5K today. Me, my mom, Melissa & Jackie all ran the ADC (association for deaf children). I had fun doing it, it was hard training by myself. But I made it to the finish line & that's all that matters... plus I didn't come in last place; which I kinda thought I might. We're planning on running the Race for the Cure next year & I'm looking forward to it. It's nice having a purpose to run.

3 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! It looks like she had fun. She is such a cutie! I'm excited for her and Abby to be better friends. :)

Linetta said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! Ooooo...the "terrible twos" are here! It sounds like she actually got a headstart on that one, though. Watch out world...and good luck Mom and Dad!

Jackie said...

i wish i could have been there! sorry i missed it :( and good job on the 5k! we did awesome!