Friday, May 8, 2009

His Loving Arms


Despite my struggles in finding myself I have felt His loving arms around me everyday! I am overwhelmed with the love & support that has been shown to me. Each day someone says something or does something for me that uplilfts me & helps me get through the day. My testimony is not waivering, it continues to get stronger. But I am weary, constantly picking up toys & cleaning up food & running here & there. I am learning to find joy in this "weariness". My calling is to be a mother & a teacher right now & I have a renewed desire to show my children the joy they bring in to my life... I will not let them see my frustration & I express gratitude to my Heavenly Father for sleep!! Without my night's sleep I don't think I could make it. But I am blessed with a wonderful baby that sleeps through the night.
My dear friend & neighbor posted this link on her blog & as I read it I bawled! It was so uplifting. It spoke of a mother's love for her children. It was just the thing I needed to make it through this day, thanks Cheryl! Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there, but especially to my mom. She has given me so many words of comfort & been truely inspired in my behalf.
My kids are my life & I love them so much! I'm so blessed to be able to be a mom & to stay home with them. It amazes me that Heavenly Father knows me & exactly what I need. My kids are such a blessing!


2 comments:

marjann said...

Thanks Aubs for your great example, you are a wonderful mother. There are so many joys that come from motherhood!!!!! I love the songs that says through small and simple things great things shall come to pass. Love ya

Jena said...

Thanks for sharing, I think you are doing a great job!