Monday, February 2, 2009

WooHoo!

As many of you know my brother Spencer has been serving a mission in Ventura, California. He's finally coming home! He comes home on February 11th and will be giving his homecoming talk on February 15th @ 9:00 am. He has e-mailed us every week & has told us of miracles that he has seen, and prayers that have been answered. He actually got into a bike accident not too long after he arrived, and then later got his bike stolen. He has been in good spirits & we have enjoyed talking to him every Mother's Day & Christmas. I look forward to introducing him to my two little girls! All family & friends are welcome to come hear him speak & come over to my parents house afterwards for brunch.
In other random news, I walked in to the family room to see Lexi sitting in Makelle's carseat watching TV. She never watches TV, so it was doubly surprising and so cute!



2 comments:

Developed Memories Photography said...

HOORAY! For brothers coming home from missions, and... Lexi cracks me up :) she is so funny.

Angie said...

That's so exciting Spencer comes home!! And so soon too, I'll bet you all are so excited you can hardly stand it. I'm so sad that we aren't around to come and hear him speak. Tell him, and the rest of the fam hello for us. Love ya!