Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

  I wanted to wish my mom a Happy Birthday! I'll be nice and not announce her age. We'll just say she's a too young to be a grandma. Her birthday is actually tomorrow (the 9th). But I wanted to be the first to say it.
  My mom is so caring of others, she's always seeking for ways to help someone else. She's very talented; she makes a great flower arrangement, she's a wonderful cook. She's been so helpful to me & Jeff. Once a month she has come to tend our kids so we could attend the temple & do sealings. 
  She's a great grandma. My kids absolutely adore her! Lexi doesn't leave her side when she's around. Ethan has come to accept the fact that he has to share Grandma, but he loves to play with her every chance he gets.
  Anyway, Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

marjann said...

Thanks Aubs!! especially for not sharing my age. I not only love my kids but I LOVE my grand kids!!!
Sure love ya
mom

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Auntie M!! Hope you have a great day!