Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun

On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. They had some fun things for the kids. 



Ethan and Kayla went through the hay maze quite a few times and had a blast
Jeff was a good sport to pose too.
We are very excited to welcome Makelle into our family. She will for sure be here on Saturday. But we're hoping for sooner, if she's ready that is. Ethan is very excited for the new baby to come... I hope he still feels the same when she gets here. I'm making progress & having contractions & everybody keeps asking when I'm going to have this baby... apparently I look huge & ready to deliver. I'm sure I do because I am, but it'll be nice to have strangers stop asking me if I'm trying to steal a pumpkin.

4 comments:

The Littlefields said...

I love that people ask you if your trying to steal a pumpkin! People always manage to find some smart comment to say to pregnant women! It's just part of the package! I think you look great!
I can't believe that you will have her for sure by friday! Exciting! Well, I'm close now, and I just have Abby so if you EVER need anything please call me.

Holly said...

Yay! I am excited for you to have another little one! I need to meet these little people in your life!!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

It is kind of nice to NOT be the pregnant one this year. Next year I will get my share of pregnancy comments and how "cute" I look and how uncomfortable I must be. My "favorite" was when I was 7 months pregnant and a cashier asked if I was ready to deliver any day now... Some people don't get as big as others I guess! Good luck with everything! Every new baby jsut takes a little adjusting before the craziness settles.

The Miche's said...

Well congrats that is so exciting! I hope everything goes well! Good Luck!