Thursday, September 11, 2008

State Fair

We took the kids to the State Fair on Monday. They had fun going on all the "kiddie" rides. Jeff's mom was a good sport about taking Lexi on them all. She was too short to go by herself but thanks to Bonnie she got to enjoy herself.
This was the bumper car roller coaster... which she didn't actually get to go on, but at least we got a picture so it looks like she did. She was too small & would've gotten smashed.
We think Lexi enjoyed this one... we couldn't see her face most of the time. It spun too much, but Ethan and his cousin Makailey had lots of fun.
They had some barns we got to walk through & they had tons of animals. This was pretty perfect timing. The cow decided to take a poop as soon as we took the picture. So the kids wouldn't look at the camera, the cow was way too fascinating. They also had goats, sheep, and pigs (which when I took a pic of the pig she also decided to poop). Lexi couldn't stop petting the goats, she loved them! Until they turned around and she saw their faces. Lexi also got to go on her first pony ride, but the people wouldn't let me take a picture, they wanted me to pay. No Deal! 
This was Ethan's first roller coaster ride. Granted it wasn't a big roller coaster. But he had lot fun anyway.

4 comments:

The Littlefields said...

I've been wondering if you were still alive!! I'm glad you are!
Looks like you guys are having a great summer. I like your new family picture.
Happy Late Birthday. I'm glad it was a good one. :)
I hope you're planning to go to the Moyes/Jex reunion, I fly in the day before so I'll be there. Hopefully I'll see you then. That little baby is coming soon! I can't believe that. Are you ready?

Rachel said...

It was so fun to see you the other day-you look gorgeous!

The Miche's said...

Your Kids are so cute I love Ethan's shirt on your header very cute! I can't wait to see your new addition. Thanks for your comment it is nice to have such a great husband and good to know you have one as well. You have a wonderful glow about you. You look very cute with your little basketball belly.
Love ya! Good luck!

Sara said...

Hey Aubrey! I hope you don't mind I found your blog through Jena's. So you're having another girl?! How fun! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big Lexie is. That's what getting split off from half a ward will do - everyone in the other half grows up a ton every time you turn around! Anyway, I hope you are doing well.
-Sara