Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life

  We find out on Friday June 20th if we're having a boy or a girl. We're very excited & hope that the baby is healthy. So far my pregnancy is going well, no morning sickness-just tiredness & orneryness. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester things are getting better- not so tired, not so ornery. Ethan always talks about the baby & "after the baby comes." He thinks it's coming soon, kids have no sense of time- the poor kid has a long time to wait for the baby to come. He's been such a good big brother, him & Lexi are playing well together (actually not right now, they're fighting) but normally they get along.
   We get our sprinklers tomorrow & hopefully our grass will come this weekend. The kids get so dirty playing in our dirt... they sure have a lot of fun & a lot of baths! I'm so excited to finish our yard so we can actually play outside without too much dirt trampled in the house. 
  I'm actually going to the eye doctor next Tuesday to talk about a lump underneath my eye. It started out small & now is pretty big... let's hope it's nothing serious. But I could definately use faith right now... sometimes I feel like mine is all used up. I'm sure it's nothing, but let's hope for the best!

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Good luck with everything! You'll have to let us know what you are having! We are excited for you guys!

Becca said...

Sheesh Aub! Do you even know how strong you are? I loved how you said, "I need some faith because sometimes you feel like yours is all used up." What an inspiration you are! You hang in there! You are so strong. I hope everything turns out well today with your eye! You trooper you!