Saturday, June 28, 2008

Herriman Days

We took the kids to the carnival at Herriman Days. Ethan had the most fun. He got to go on the "train" ride. It was a tractor that was pulling these little cars around. He had a blast.
The kids had fun on the blow up bouncy thing (whatever it's called)
We had a hard time getting Lexi off it. The worker had to jump in there and grab her because she kept running away.
Ethan's first ride on a ferris wheel. Jeff got him to lift his arms above his head going down...but he wouldn't do it again. He seemed to have fun, but towards the end he said "Dad, I want to get off." They had a pretty long ride & Lexi was jealous, she kept trying to sneak in the gate everytime somebody went in or out.
This is Ethan on the "bouncy thing" but this one had a huge gorilla on it & a castle you got to climb through to go down the slide. He didn't want to get off that either.
I went to the doctor for my eye. He said it's oil that has solidified and cause a lump. All I can do right now is put a hot wash cloth on it to try & melt the oil & then massage it. My dad thinks it looks better. I can't really tell, I can only hope & pray that it works; otherwise I'll have to have surgery after I have the baby to remove it. I'm just grateful it wasn't anything worse. In a way it's a blessing. Thanks for everyone's support!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are super adorable! :-) I'm glad everything is ok with your eye..that is scary!

Becca said...

What cute pictures Aubrey! Sounds like a fun time!
Keep that eye warm! I hope that works...that's a real blessing!