Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm still learning

One of my goals is to prioritize my time better. I LOVED Sister Julie Beck's talk.. it was the Saturday morning session of conference. It really hit me hard! That talk was for me! I'm trying not to tell my kids that I'm too busy, or I'll do it later. I'm trying to live in the moment. I'm one that when I start something I just want to get it done, I don't want to take a minute away & do something else. So... I'm trying to take that minute & hug & cuddle my kids when THEY want it & to give Jeff a kiss when he comes home, no matter how busy I may be. So this week I took some time & took pictures of the moments I saw.
Ethan & Lexi doing service... they volunteered to make our bed, so that I wouldn't have to. I love this moment! It makes me feel so special & loved.
Makelle playing peek-a-boo

Lexi & Ethan "playing" together. They were really fighting until I took out the camera.

Kyler smiling... it's just a little one. He was giving me huge ones until I took out the camera.
These are the moments I don't want to forget!

1 comment:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Sometimes I feel so poud for what I got done that day, but then realized I didn't spend enough quality time with each of my kids and it makes me realize I need to prioritize better too.