Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things I'm Loving

I stole this idea from Stephanie's blog... although at the end I promise not to reveal that I'm pregnant like she did. I'm loving that Makelle is sleeping through the night & that she's rolling all over the place. She's such a happy go-lucky girl & brings so much joy into my life. Every time she sees me she gives me a big ol' cheeser & I love it! She has her first two teeth & is loving all the solids we give her. I love that she smiles everytime she sees Ethan & Lexi. She loves them so much & you can see that love displayed so clearly on her face & in her body language.
I'm loving watching Ethan play soccer. Two weeks ago (which was his 2nd game) he watched himself run the entire game. He looked at his shoes & would lean over to random kids & say, "Look how fast I am!" or "I'm soo fast!" It was very cute, but he didn't score any goals & was a little disappointed. So last week he tried extra hard to follow the ball & he scored 7 goals. He was so proud each time & made sure everyone knew how good he was. I guess he'll learn humility later on in life? Ethan is such a sweet little boy & I love when he teaches Lexi things.
I'm loving watching Lexi learn new things... she loves to cook with me & is finally coming out of her shell a little bit & singing songs that she knows, counting & learning colors. No luck on getting her to sleep better. But we did cut out her nap during the day so she'll usually zonk out in about 10 minutes instead of 2 1/2 hours. She's still getting up a lot during the night & is extra ornery during the day.. this means I'm looking for new things to do every day to try & keep her happy & focused on something else besides her & Ethan fighting. Any ideas? Anyone up for a play date?

I'm loving watch Ethan & Makelle interact. Ethan loves to have Makelle lay by him & watch shows with him. She loves to watch shows too, but doesn't have the attention span he wants her to have. Ethan & Lexi love Makelle & constantly give her hugs & kisses.

And last of all I'm loving my husband. He's such a good daddy & works so hard to provide us with a good life. I hate that he's back in school, but I love that he's willing to do it for us. I love this gospel & am so grateful that we can be an eternal family!







4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute post Aubs! I have to say that I have the cutest nieces and nephews! They sound like they are enjoying life and you are as well. So fun!

The Littlefields said...

Your kids are So cute! Makelle is getting SO Big! I can't believe how soon your kids get teeth, that's amazing.
I would love to do a play date!

Holly said...

you guys make such cute kids!! i love that your little boy is playing soccer!

The Miche's said...

So cute! I can't believe your little one already have teeth Kaleb just barely got teeth! I love that Ethan is so funny about how fast he can run too cute!