Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged by Jenny...

I can't do a post without a picture, it seems a waste. Makelle found her tongue, it's so adorable!
And now to answer the tag...

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. Living in an apartment w/ no kids (weird!)

2. Working as a day care teacher

3. Being a primary teacher

4. trying to get pregnant

5. playing with my dog (who has since ran away)



5 things on my to-do list for today:

1. clean the kitchen

2. feed the kids

3. read my scriptures

4. watch Biggest Loser

5. check other blogs



5 things I would do with a million dollars:

1. pay off my house

2. Buy a nice car

3. Save for weddings, missions & college

4. travel to Europe

5. Buy a cabin in the mountains



5 places I have lived:

1. Bountiful, Utah

2. Smithfield, Utah

3. Draper, Utah

4. Centerville, Utah

5. Riverton, Utah



5 jobs I've held:

1. Lonestar

2. Day Care teacher

3. Mother (THE BEST!)

4. Secretary

5. Fast Food! That was the worst!



5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:

1. Hopefully be done having kids

2. Going on family vacations

3. Serving in the church

4. Celebrating my 30th birthday (hopefully I'll still be around!)

5. Meeting new people



5 people I tag:

1. Melissa

2. Carli

3. Stephanie

4. Tiffanie

5. Jackie


No comments: