Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

   We went to our ward Christmas party on Saturday. Ethan was so excited to sit on Santa's lap. Lexi would have nothing to do with him! I wish I could've at least gotten a picture (screaming or not) but as soon as I set her on his lap she screamed as loud as she could & shimmied off his lap.
   Makelle is smiling! My camera isn't fast enough to catch it yet, but when she does it a little more often I'll be able to get one. She's also starting to laugh a little bit. I love to see them progressing & learning. She's 10 lbs. now... quite the chunk! But so adorable!
   Lexi is copying everything that Ethan does... Ethan was saying prayers & Lexi was saying exactly what he was saying. I love watching them learn from each other. Children are such miracles!
   

1 comment:

marjann said...

They are so fun and growing very fast!! Hopefully Lexi will appreciate Santa one day.
Sure love ya
MOM