Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Days

This picture doesn't even do her justice, I got the tail end of her smile, it's usually ten times bigger, but my camera is slow so I'm lucky I got this.
She's so happy & so fat! She's now 10 lbs. 4 oz. Quite the chunk! Lexi decided to dress herself yesterday. It's a little hard to see details, but that is actually her shirt, not her pants. She did put her pants on over her shirt, but she took them off before I could get the picture. It's amazing to see their imaginations!





3 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute girl she is!! I love cute chubby girls! haha:) I am bias.

Becca said...

She is adoreable! Lexi is getting so big too! What fun it is!

The Littlefields said...

She is so stinking cute! I just want to keep her... but I know I can't because Ethan told me so. :) What cute kids you have, you're doing a great job, you Mom of three!