Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures

Ethan & Lexi Halloween night, right before trick or treating.
Our three kids! That's weird to say, I'm still not used to it. But I have to say that emotionally I'm having an easier time with three. I don't feel so bad taking the time to nurse Makelle because Ethan & Lexi have each other to play with. After I had Ethan I felt bad taking time away from him because he had no other play mate.


Ethan is such a big helper! He loves to hold her & kiss her & love her! He's always asking to hold her or give her a binki. (Not that she really takes one, but it's the thought that counts) This morning during Makelle's awake time he spent good quality time with her, talking baby talk & sharing toys... making sure she knew who he was


At first Lexi would only hold Makelle for a few seconds, now she doesn't want to give her up. She's jealous of anyone else holding her, when she thinks it's her turn. She loves to touch her & climb in bed with her... naughty, naughty!

Makelle is such a good baby! She usually only cries when she's hungry. So a lot really, but easily fixable. We love Makelle!





6 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! Congratulations on THREE kids! Crazy! She sure is a cutie! I love the name too!

Developed Memories Photography said...

aww, they look so cute, and I love lexi's witch costume, adorable!

Rachel said...

Congratulations aubs-Your new little one is so beautiful!

Rach said...

Cute pictures. Congrats again!

Sara said...

Cute pictures!! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe you have 3. Congratulations again! Im sorry about your loss too, but it is such a comfort to know she is whole and happy once again. :-)

marjann said...

I thing she is beautiful!!! And I refuse to be a proud grandmother!!!! Sure love ya