Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Big 5!

  Me and Jeff are celebrating our 5th anniversary today. Time has sure flown by! Jeff has taught me so much in these short 5 years... he's taught me how to find happiness in every day life. There may be a million and one reasons not to be happy, but there's always something to be happy about & he's taught me to live for that one reason. Jeff is a happy person by nature, which is one reason I was drawn to him. I've trained myself to be more happy, but I still have a ways to go before I'm up to his level.
  Jeff is a wonderful daddy! He comes home from work & gives me a break from playing with the kids. They love their daddy! 
  Jeff shows his love, to anyone, by serving them. He's always asking what he can get for me or what he can do for me & if I do it myself he gives me a hard time. I love and appreciate his service & try to do the same for him... think of him more than I think of myself.
  I'm so thankful that he holds the Priesthood and is always willing to give me or the kids a blessing, what a comfort it is! He's taught me a lot about the gospel & applying certain principles into our lives. Like honesty... he came home from Lowe's one day & noticed that the cashier over paid him by two cents. The next time we went to Lowe's he gave the two cents back to the cashier... she gave him a funny look, but all Jeff had to say was I'm not going to be held accountable for two cents.
  Happy Anniversary babe! Love you! 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Time really has flown by!!! You have a great husband!! I'm glad you are so happy. Sure love ya and I continue to wish you the greatest abundance of happiness and love

Jackie said...

aubs, that last comment was really mom, it wasn't me, but i'll agree with what she said ;) tho i would probably word it differently