Friday, February 8, 2008

Eternal Families

How grateful I am for my family! Their love & support & examples. I learn from Ethan how to be patient; I recognize that him asking a million questions in one minute means that he is aware of his surroundings & just wants to understand everything all at once. And even though I get a little annoyed sometimes & am dying for peace and quiet by the end of the day I love him & appreciate his health & strength & his ability to comprehend everything he sees. I'm learning with Lexi as we bond each and every day~she's such a mama's girl. I do get tired of carrying her everywhere, but I appreciate her love for me. It's nice to be needed. And I love seeing her copy her older brother. She's learning so fast to be just like him. I learn from Jeff each & every day how to be happy & to always look at the bright side of things. There's always something to be happy about. What a blessing our families are!

No comments: