Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adjusting!

Adjusting to 4 has been harder for me than adjusting to 3. I've heard people say that 3's the hardest. Well, not for me. I know it's only been 2 1/2 weeks, and maybe I should cut myself some slack. My kids are cute & have been very helpful, bringing me diapers & whatever I need. And Jeff has been so good to pick up a little extra slack around the house.
We decided to take pictures of the kids in their easter outfits. Makelle wasn't very cooperative when we wanted a picture of all the kids, so Jeff had to sit with them.
Kyler is still a sweet little boy, we're very blessed to have him in our family. He caught a cold from his big sister. Oh the joys of older kids. I have been a bit worried that it will turn into RSV because he's so little. Can I ask for prayers in his behalf? I need all the faith & prayers I can get. The more kids I have the more worries I get. Jeff gave him a blessing & I know he'll be ok, but that doesn't mean it'll be easy, I hope it is, but it's in the Lord's hands.
As you can see from the big middle picture, the kids LOVE him! It's as if he has always been part of our family.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You are making nervous as we are starting to think about #4 over here soon. The kids look so cute in their Easter outfits. Kyler is so handsome. We will keep him in our prayers that he does not get sick, I know the fear, Harrison got RSV from his sisters when he was a month old. Do cut yourself some slack, the first couple months are hard enough with just a newborn.

Rob & Tiffanie said...

4 hasn't been as hard over here mainly because 3 was so hard for me to adjust to, that anything is better than that:) Plus not only do you have 4 kids now, they are all very young as well. My 6 year old has really been an asset for me in taking care of our 2 year old-potty, bedtime, etc.That and Rob has 2 weeks off to help out. So maybe next week when I am on my own completely we will see how adjusted I am then:)I will pray for the cold to be out of your house soon. My last 2 had RSV under 3 mths old and I am not sure how to prevent it anymore---you avoid taking them out, but older siblings bring it home anyway.

Holly said...

Ooh congrats on your new little guy!! He sure is cute! And he makes your others seem so much older! (and your girls almost look like twins to me!)

I can't imagine having 2, let alone 4! So I've got no advice there! and hopefully soon your little guy will start feeling better!

Congrats again!

Sara said...

He's adorable! I'm sure it's hard getting used to 4. Our oldest boys are what, 2 days apart? I can't even imagine having THREE kids younger than him. I'm sure you're doing awesome. Hang in there!! I hope he doesn't get RSV, we'll keep him in our prayers.