Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally!

We finally got the internet, so I can post a little more frequently. We had a girls night last night with some cousins & aunts. It was a lot of fun! I think we laughed for an hour and a half straight. It was much needed for me! We played a game called Loaded Questions. I recommend it!
Our friend took some pictures of the kids on Makelle's blessing day, I'm a little slow at posting about it, but better late than never.






Lexi dressed herself the other day, she put her own tights on & everything! You might not be able to tell but she still has her pajama top on & her hands aren't through her sleeves on her dress, but it was a nice try!
Ethan also dressed himself... He always has to have soccer clothes on, this time he picked his painting soccer shorts, but who cares when you're not going anywhere!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Makelle! She's starting to love tummy time.




6 comments:

Jackie said...

cute blog aubs! and cute pictures of your cute kids :) you're a good mom love ya :)

The Littlefields said...

I like the new look! I'm also glad that you have the internet now and we can hope to hear from you more often!
I had SO much fun on friday, it was much needed for me too. Next month right. :)

marjann said...

It really was alot of fun on Fri. Cute Pictures of the kids!!

Angie said...

Those are cute pictures! Your kids are so adorable.

Developed Memories Photography said...

lol, I love the "lexi decided to dress herself" pictures. They make me laugh every time.

Melissa said...

I love it they dress themselves! Such cute pictures!