Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

   I had my first doctor's appointment last week. We got to see the heartbeat, so that's a relief! The doctor said everything looks good & I'm due Nov. 9th (the day after me & Jeff's anniversary). But hopefully it'll come sooner.
  I really enjoyed Elder Bednar's talk on making our prayers more meaningful. Sometimes I'm too tired to put any thought into my prayers, sometimes I say them to just say I said them. I need to try harder to make the best use out of my time.
  Of course I enjoyed Elder Ballard's talk that was directly toward young mother's. I think every young mom gets frustrated & feels like giving up at some point. It's good to hear that Heavenly Father & His leaders are aware of our struggles. And just to have someone acknowledge that gives me hope & the will to keep pushing. 
  I would love to hear what you young mom's do with your kids to keep out of the monotonous daily tasks.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for your comments of genral conference. Its nice to hear others take on the talks. I am ready for summer, there seems to be more things to do with the kids to break up the day. even if it is taking a picnic out side for lunch. (One of Kayla's favorites)

Dee Dee said...

I didn't know you were pregnant again either!!! That is so exciting! Our babies will be around the same age again! So, Congratulations to you too!!!

Becca said...

Aub, I'm glad things went good at the doctor. That is really a relief!
Conference was wonderful. It is a nice motivator for me too, to keep doing and doing it better!
You are a great mom!