Thursday, March 13, 2008

Potty Training

   We started potty training Ethan last week. He's doing well with only an accident or two every couple of days. I think this is the most frustrating part of being a mom. I'm so proud of him every time he goes, I cheer him a long & he thinks it's great. He is also so proud of me when he finds out I go potty in the toilet too. He cheers for me & tells me what a great job I did. Even though I get frustrated, it's so rewarding to see it click in his mind. Lexi gets very jealous when I give Ethan attention on the potty-I think she's sick of my time being consumed in the bathroom. All in all it's going well, and I look forward to this part being done and over with!

2 comments:

The Littlefields said...

Good work! I look forward to having a potty trained baby. NO MORE DIAPERS! It will be so nice when he's done. You're a good Mom.

Becca said...

Oh man! Potty training Ben was way frustrating for me too! Hang in there, it is so worth it. And they look so cute with their underwear bums. Cute kids!